1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning ISO File using Nero Burning ROM

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by talkhard, Dec 5, 2007.

1. talkhard

talkhard Member

I have downloaded a .RAR file and attempted to extract it. I used WINace to extract the file, which i have used plenty of times before, without problems. But this time when I attempted to extract the file , WINace didn't really seem to do much. It kinda freezes, but the ISO file appears right where I wanted it. Wierd. The ISO image file is there and the properties read about 2.5 Gb's
    SO, I then burnt the ISO image using Nero Burning ROM, like I have before and it seemed to burn. But, when I attempted to play it in my xbox, all my xbox says is Loading...
    Is there anything I am not checking? Any help?

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

talkhard,
    Did you get an error message when you extracted the file? If so, the integrity of the file is questionable.

3. talkhard

talkhard Member

No, I didn't. And that is the wierd thing. I have gotten error messages before, usually stating that it can't do what I am asking it to.

4. talkhard

talkhard Member

Moderator, Could you please "sticky" this thread . I am still having difficulty with this problem and wish more advice.
    thanks a lot

5. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

talkhard,
    It seems to me that the root of your problem is the ISO file itself. You've also stated that the file lags when extracted. That should be an indication that the file may be distorted.

6. talkhard

talkhard Member

OK, thanks Pryme. I guess I kinda figured that all along but y'know how it is. Sometimes ya just need to hear it. besides, with PCs it can be a few different things.
    Thanks again