1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning ISOs for a playstation emulator

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by bigdoglb, Oct 30, 2007.

1. bigdoglb

bigdoglb Member

Hey guys. I am having a huge problem with using ISOs. I have never used them before. I want to run playstation games on a emulator for my PC. How do I do this? I have the ISOs for a game but for some reason it doesn't work on my PC with my emulator. When I try to configure my emulator it keeps asking for a Bios, memory card, and video configuration. Any help or links for help would help this idiot.

Thanks!
    -bigdoglb

2. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

Just get a playstation or PS2 used from gamestop, its not worth the trouble to get an emulator to work, atleast for me. If you have a PSP I can send you a tutorial that will convert your PS1 game to the PSP.

3. bigdoglb

bigdoglb Member

Yeah, I think your right. I have tried playing with it even when it is working(the emulator), and it really isn't worth it. Thanks

-bigdoglb

4. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

If you have a PSP I could send you a tutorial that will convert the PS1 game so it will work on the PSP. Post back if you want the tutorial.

5. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

BTW, you will need a modded PS1 or PS2 to play the burned games.