1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning issue

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by tmm786, May 1, 2007.

1. tmm786

tmm786 Member

Hey,

I have an image file made of Black and I am wanting to burn it. I've burned an xbox image before so I know I have been successful before. I am having trouble getting the image to burn though. I have used the guide for using ImgBurn and it just stops burning early on...like 3%. So I am looking for possible solutions.

Is it possible that I have a bad image?

Is it not liking the fact that I am using DVD-Rs? Do you need to use DVD+Rs to burn the image/play the game?

I have had DVD burner issues in the past, so it may also just be the actual burner. Thanks for any help.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Is it possible that I have a bad image?
    That is always possible

Is it not liking the fact that I am using DVD-Rs? Do you need to use DVD+Rs to burn the image/play the game?
    You can use either typw as long as your bnurner can burn them, and your Xbox can read them. I used mostly DVD-R

It could be the burner, it could be the media you used, it could be that you need a firmware update.

3. tmm786

tmm786 Member

Thanks for the suggestion for the firmware update, that seemed to do the trick.