1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning more than 1 video 2 dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Nanaki, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Nanaki

Nanaki Member

Ok hopefully i'll get my answers after this long day trying to figure this out.
    I Bought a new DVD Burner 3 days ago and i got Nero Vision express(NVE) and Roxio 7 - DVD builder with it.
    now onto the point. i have some video files, about 120 Video files to be exact and i want to burn them onto DVD's these are about 20 Mins long each and 170-180MB in file size. i tried to Burn at least 4 videos on 1 disk using NVE except on my home DVD player they seemed to have lagged and the resolution was off the screen so i don't wanna use that unless some1 knows how to fix it. and roxio 7, it can only hold 2 videos per disk, and thats too little, if i wanted to burn all my videos with it, it would be about 60 disks. so thats too many.

If anyone can give me some advice on what burning program should i use or how to configure the ones i already have to make this work nicely for me that would help alot.^^ thx

2. lexecheif

lexecheif Member

try DVD Santa, also has burning option. it has worked for me countless of times....

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

What kind of files do you have, mepg, avi?

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

sounds like NVE ? get the latest one!

ftp://ftp9.de.nero.com/NVE-3.1.0.0.exe

5. Nanaki

Nanaki Member

thanks rotary ill try that :)