1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning movies

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Cody72, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Cody72

Cody72 Guest

I've tried DVD Shrink w/ Nero; DVD shrink to hard drive then to DVD Decryptor burn and all the burned movies start out great but then the digital 'blurs' & temporary stops in the movie start. Using Philips DVD-R to burn...help!!!

2. Neuro42

Neuro42 Guest

I just started myself.

But havent needed DVD decrypter yet... you sure you need it?

The latest build of DVD shrink worked well for me... the only time I had a problem (I thought was copy protection...) it was a smudge on the DVD, I cleaned it and it worked beautifully...

So have you tried just shrink and burn?

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

First try burning slower, and if that doesn't help try better media.

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Neuro42,
    Alot of people take advantage of Decrypter's great price($FREE) and use it's burning engine to burn their output from Shrink. It only burns AN ISO file though.

5. Neuro42

Neuro42 Guest

I see...

I got Nero6 with my new DVD burner, so havent needed the burner in decrypter. Thanks for the info though

6. zippyd

zippyd Active member

glad to be of service.

Another note on Decrypter is that occasionally Shrink will throw you a copy protection error and then you need to try to rip with Decrypter. Once it's ripped you just open that with shrink and proceed as usual.