1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning movies

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by deftones0, Feb 14, 2005.

1. deftones0

deftones0 Member

i got some mpeg and avi movies(not dvds but dvd rips from bittorent) i wanna burn. i tried burnin one but when i put it in my dvd player it doesnt work(it is compatible) and when its in my pc, theres only sound. i have nero and alcohol 120%. im getting really pissed off that this isnt working. what should i do? is there an easy way to burn movies?

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Did you try using Nero Vision Express 3? That what i use for AVI files. Nero converts them to DVD format and burns to disc. Works great for me.

3. h-goku

h-goku Member

i use nero vision express 3, and it works perfectly however everytime i use it the last 5 minutes of the movie does not work, the movie just freezes. then it freezes, plays freezes plays every second.
    what do you think the problem is

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I would try to adjust the final size of the DVD to a DVD5 disc which is 4462 and change it to 4300 by custom setting in the final disc burn. It will prevent the DVD from buring close to the edges of the disc where the dye might not be as good at the edges.. I had that problem and custom fit it to 4300 and it fixed the problem. Plus make sure your burrning at 4X and not any higher.