1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning mp3 cd

Discussion in 'Audio' started by izzykatz, Apr 22, 2005.

1. izzykatz

izzykatz Member

When I try to burn classical music, I find that the order of the parts changed on cd.
    is there a way to tell nero 6 to keep the order? or just the stupid way of adding 01, 02...??
    Izzy

2. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

Could you clarify a bit? What do you mean by parts? Do you drag & drop the files into the Nero Burning ROM?

3. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

Renaming would help, then you can arrange by title after adding. If it's a drag and drop thing, like Digidave mentioned, remember to select your files in order: top-left to bottom-right to stay in order when you add them.

4. CJC

CJC Regular member

If you are burning a MP3 CD, using Nero, it doesnt matter what order you put on it, as it will burn it in alphabetical order.
    The only way around this, that i can see would be to add the 01, 02, 03, 04 etc.
    As i have only burnt a few MP3 CD's i could be wrong on this.

CJC

5. izzykatz

izzykatz Member

i have a musical piece which has 4 chapters (4 files), i want to burn it at a specific order, mp3 , not audio cd.
    when i dragdrop at the desired order and burn, they play in different order then burned. hope this clarify.
    if i make an audio cd track order is kept of course, but i want an mp3 cd.
    izzy

6. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

You'll have to rename them. Start with 01,02,03,etc... This should solve your problem. Good Luck & please let us know how it goes.