1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Multiple Copies

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by cytscon, Apr 17, 2007.

1. cytscon

cytscon Member

I have a home movie that I'm authoring with Sony DVD Architect 4.0. I want to produce about 25 copies. My question is how I am I best to do this?

1. Author one copy and then just do a disk2disc copy of the that in Nero
    or
    2. Use Sony to author 25 copies.

I'm just concerned about losing quality.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

2. Suba

Suba Regular member

Nero will not let you copy disk to disk, I mean you cannot use two drives to copy like CD. It will create image on HD and burn from there to same drive as many copies you want.
    I do not know Sony Architect, but if it is burning you may as well use that to make 25 copies.
    Copy will not degrade anything from your original creation. It is like copy of any other file.
    Only degradation you will get if your file is too large for DVD and has to be compressed smaller (the bitrate=quality will change).

3. semid13

semid13 Regular member

You can use Nero to do DVD copy on the fly from one DVD burner to another but that is for one copy only. For multiple copies, I'd prefer to copy the DVD contents to the HDD & using Nero/DVD Video & drag over the DVD contents (Video TS) & burn your 25 copies.

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

You can also use Imgburn to burn on the fly from your first copy...from there create an ISO with Imgburn, import the ISO into the queue feature and select 23 copies (you already have the original). Imgburn will then burn each disc and ask you for another one after each is finished burning.