1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning multiple episodes to one dvd!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by polesel31, Mar 12, 2005.

1. polesel31

polesel31 Guest

hi everyone,
    im sorta new to this but getting better at it quick. Well heres my problem hopefully someone can help.
    Im downloading movies and converting them to DVD using Boilsoft AVI to VCD SVCD DVD Converter. After that I use an authoring program called ifo editor and then after that i burn the cd with nero or sometimes shrink it with dvd shrinker before that. My question is that im making a season set of friends for my cousin and i wanna know how i can do this. Ive downloaded the whole season which comes in 4 parts and each part is a file containing four episodes each. I would like to know how can i burn a few episodes per dvd with a menu so you can choose which episode you would like to view?
    Thanks

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

What kind of files do you have (e.g. video_ts, vobs, mpegs, avis)?

3. polesel31

polesel31 Guest

well this is how it is after i use ifo editor i get vob files and a whole bunch of other shit like thta...lol...i get about ten files and then i open nero and i get video_ts and auido_ts...i then drag and drop all the files into the video_ts folder but if i have other epsiodes how do i put the rest on the cd and make a menu?

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

If you have one .vob containing several episodes, then you may want first to separate each episode so that you can create chapters out of them later. Some ripping programs (e.g. ImToo DVD Ripper) can help you do that. Alternatively, if the .vobs are one continuous file, then you may use some editing programs (e.g. Nero) to manually divide them to achieve the same result. Either way, try to save the individual episodes as mpeg2 files (it's easier). After that, try this:
    At Nero StartSmart, choose 'dvd', then 'make your own dvd video', then 'add video files', search and paste your mpegs, click 'more' at bottom of window to adjust video settings if necessary, click 'next', then follow the lead from there to create menu and chapters.
    Good luck!