1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNING PC GAMES

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by grunt11b, Jul 28, 2002.

1. grunt11b

grunt11b Member

im not sure if this question is allowed here, but here goes. im trying to burn some playstation games and was wondering what a good program would be to get past the copyright or whatever is keeping them from burning. now im not asking for anything illegal, but if there is software out there that could help me make backup copies of my games it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

2. grunt11b

grunt11b Member

not playstation games,i meant pc games....doh!!! lol.

3. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

There are several softwares that have abilities to bypass the copy protections. CloneCD is the most famous and the best. See the software section of Afterdawn.com / cd-rw.org

4. Needakip

Needakip Regular member

5. grunt11b

grunt11b Member

thanks all, i greatly appreciate it.

6. Racemann

Racemann Regular member

If you are making legit backup copies of your PC CD's, then CloneCD is excellent.

I would recommend using ClonyXXL [I got from gamecopyworld.com] to read the copy protection and it sets up CloneCD to the optimal burning parameters.

7. dingo23

dingo23 Guest

Hi, I am trying to make a backup copy of a PC game and i started Clone CD, followed the directions, but clone CD remains on 0% progress and doesnt change, everything seems to be working but the progress, how long does the reading process usually take? this is taking forever,i am sure that its not normal,or??

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2002