1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Problems with NERO (6)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sik_guy, Jan 28, 2004.

1. sik_guy

sik_guy Member

Hi, I've just rip a DVD onto my hdd. But everytime i try to burn the files in nero(6) I get this msg:

=>Dvd-video files compliance test failed. do you wat to continue. <= What does this mean?

I've try to shrink the dvd too using dvdshrink but that comes up with a error too
    => DvD Shrink encountered an error & cannot continue INVALID DVD Navigation Structure. <=

I have make it into a SVCD :( But i've just got this DVD Burner LG GSA-4081B DVD+/-RW 8X
    Thanks

2. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

how did u rip it to the Hd? and how big is the actual DVD after u rip it?

does this happen all the time or is it your first attempt if it is sumat mighta just gone wrong... and what DVD u backinup?

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you aren't already using the new Shrink, download version 3.14. Set it up to use Nero to automatically burn. This will put the shrink files in the proper folders for a good dvd burn without you having to worry about it. If you still have problems, then it could be media related. But try the new shrink 1st.
    Jerry

4. sik_guy

sik_guy Member

Thanks Guys, I work it out :)