1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning vcds with nero 6

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mikeb56, Feb 13, 2004.

1. mikeb56

mikeb56 Member

Is it possible to override the file analysis part of adding the mpeg1 file to be burned to vcd format. This is a lengthy process for some of my movies. I have all my movies on my hdd. Occasionally, I will have to turn off vcd compliant feature to burn the movie but all movies play so if the analysis part can be turned off it would be helpful
    Thanks
    Mike

2. mad_cow

mad_cow Member

When it's automatically trying to analyze the file, just cancel it. That's it. You should be able to drag and drop other files (if any) with no problem. Nero 6 also does this with Picture VCDs, it's pretty annoying.

Another way is to simply exit the wizard and use it like good 'ol Nero 5 (without the wizard). In the VCD option, you can turn off standard compliance. I'm in no way an expert with Nero, but this is just from experience.

Enjoy

3. mikeb56

mikeb56 Member

well I tried this and when I clicked cancel it didn't load the file for burning. Also I can't find where you turn off standard compliance. I guess I need some step by step instructions. Thanks for your help.
    Mike