1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning with dvd x copy and i/o magic bruner

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by N1MROD, Mar 7, 2005.

1. N1MROD

N1MROD Member

I Just got an i/o magic dvd 16x external dvd burner, and was able to acquired dvd x copy. As of yet i have not being able to used this program or get it to even recognized my external drive, nor internal dvd player through "drive select" Anyway, i have downloaded "Dvd shrink" and that has worked great and no problems yet in backing up my movies.
    Can someone help me in getting started with this program. I have tried old movie (blade runner) and new ones (bourne identity) but nothing happens. I have the most updated version of dvd x copy 4.0, have uninstalled and installed several times, but yet not work. Again can anyone assist, and let me know what im doing wrong.

thanks
    juan

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i would stick with dvd shrink and dvd decrypter, the later updates regular and can rip the new type disc that are out now!

but if you want to use the app try running anyDVD in the background to aid ripping!