1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning xbox games (noobie)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ansta, Dec 2, 2004.

1. ansta

ansta Member

lm a complete noobie on this subject but ive searched every site there is about this, so far xbox scene.com has been the best but i want to find out a really simple guide on how to make my own copies of xbox games using my pc and what hardware/software i need.all ive got at the mo is a chipped xbox. please i desperately need help.

2. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

well there is a lot of software/hardware needed to perform the task..... this is a short list
    HARDWARE:
    a network card in your PC
    a crossover network cable
    modded xbox
    blank dvd's
    SOFTWARE: (what i use there is lots of others)
    Nero 6
    Qwix
    Flash FXP

thats just very short if u want me to help you just add spank_the_monkey_111@hotmail.com to msn messinger and i will help you out.

3. ansta

ansta Member

thanks wayne for your help ill put you on msn messenger. thenks again i hope you can help me

4. ansta

ansta Member

hey wayne i tried to put you on msn messenger but it said yoou werent signed up with msn messenger and that you needed msn messenger?

5. Wayne_T

Wayne_T Regular member

um well i have had that problem before but i do use msn but i hvent regietered it with that account. so add me and i will be on soon.

6. ansta

ansta Member

hey i tried to put you on again but i gt the msg again that your not associated with a passport account. if you cn sign up or maybe find another way to get the info to me that would be great

7. ansta

ansta Member

dont worry about my last msg, i finally got your address on msn so hopefully youll b on sumtime 2moro thanks again for haelping out a newbie