1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by DANAD, Dec 13, 2004.

1. DANAD

DANAD Member

hey ive been searching for a while now im getting all this information but really dont know how to go about putting it all together....i have a mod chip comming the spider chip....i have nero burning software....i really dont know where to go from there....i go a copy of evolution x from a certian website i wont say...its in the format of an iso file is that right??? i just burned it to a dvd....so once i hook my xbox up to the ftp i just put in the burned copy of evolution x ????? everything is just very confusing...like how do i flash my mod chip???? thanks for your time

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

When you find EvolutionX, it's usually contains 4 files OR it is already in iso form. If it's already an iso, then go ahead and burn it to a cd-rw or a dvd-r. Your xbox needs to be modded and the chip needs to be flashed. Some mod chips already have their own bios, so you don't need to flash it. Check to see if yours is flashed (if it's a more modern chip then 9/10 it will come with it's own bios) Then just pop in the disc and install Evox.

3. DANAD

DANAD Member

hey man thanks for the info i found a version of evolution x already in iso format.....i bought a spider chip i went on the web site and it says i need to flash it so i guess it doesnt have its own bios...does evox have its own bios or no....