1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burnt movie but no sound

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tbrown535, Apr 8, 2007.

1. tbrown535

tbrown535 Member

i have been trying to burn some avi files i have converted to dvd files but every time i do they have no sound. any help would be great. i'm using cucusoft avi to dvd software and burn with dvd shirnk but get nothing.

2. mybarras

mybarras Member

get rid of cucusoft,i had many problems with this progamme myself,switched to convertxtodvd best app put their for conversion,tho it is limited what it can do,but for basic conversion this is the one,also it has a built in burner,so convert then burn,by the way before anyone comes and starts a debate on which apps to use this is my preference thats all.......unless you want a professional job doing taking hours i would recommend you use convertxtodvd,we all know about cce and stuff but lets be honest can you seriously tell the difference on picture quality if you are watching in your lounge i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have tried them all over a period of time and the picture quality very rarely changes,only the time period on which to convert changes.......:)