1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware!!! don't order PS2 gear from this site

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by darthnip, Jan 9, 2003.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

others might have had good luck, but not me when ordering from WWW.MODCHIPINC.COM. I got my chips and swap magic discs fine, but the cdr disc didn't work on any PS2 i tried it on. I got ahold of modchipinc.com and they seemed cool with it and told me to send it back. well, that was a month ago and i still have not recieved my replacement disc, nor have they responded to my 10 emails. I even got one of the head people's hotmail account and he has not emailed me back either. Like i said, this may just be my luck, but please, for all my fellow gamers, BUYER BEWARE of WWW.MODCHIPINC.COM. if they do ever make this right, i will gladly post an amendment clearing their name, but in my eyes, no one should order from this site.

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Well people, I posted my ranting a day 2 soon. The replacement disc arrived today and works great. I still dont like the fact that www.modchipinc.com didn't respond to my many emails, but they DID make good with their guarantee. So I ammend my previous post about not buying from them. They lived up to their end of our transaction and i am happy with my purchase. But i would still suggest to anyone, just be careful who you order stuff from online, you just never know who is crooked until you deal with them. I would buy from this site again, but next time i'll just expect to not get a response to emails ;)