1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Acekard at VolumeRates.com?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by hemant81, Aug 14, 2011.

1. hemant81

hemant81 Member

Hi there,
    I want to buy AceKard2i and Supercard DSTwo from VolumeRates.com
    and I was wondering do any of you have experience buying at their site or if they are trustworthy?
    Link:
    http://www.volumerates.com

Have a pleasant day

2. xkotax

xkotax Member

hi there i bought my "r4i 3ds sdhc 1.4.3+3ds 2.1.3" from volumerates,com they are a good place to buy flash carts very cheap too. only thing is that i wouldnt bother chooseing to track the item cuz it will only get to "package has left hongkong" then you would recive the item way before the next tracking update. it take about 2 weeks from the day its shiped out to come to your house so if you dont mind the wait its the best place to get flash carts cheap. just make sure you know if what your getting is a offical or clone. the items have their respective site in their items info. for example my r4i 3ds site is r4i-sdhc.hk the offical r4i 3ds site is r4i-sdhc.com. mine is a clone but it still works perfectly on my unupdated 3ds. im going to test it out on my friends updated 3ds to see if it works on it. lol sorry i draged on but yes VolumeRates,com is a trustworthy site