1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying eurovox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sitja, Jan 1, 2008.

1. sitja

sitja Regular member

hi guys,
    my friend is keen to get a eurovox but is a bit wary of the clones an im jus wonderin do ye no any sites were i can get official ones from, im living in ireland? also which type is the best for an inexperienced person. would ye highly recommend this box?

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

i myself kept away from eurovox because of all the problems and cloned boxes as seen other posts with probs,and is a well supported.
    i am using a digivox very easy to set up and very few probs in dublin,the other box i have is the arnet,not so easy for me as different way of setting up,reports say very good box when glitches are fixed.dont be in a rush to buy a box do a bit of research now,
    rather than saying why did i buy this box.final point are u cc connected

3. sitja

sitja Regular member

thanks bud, it'l be connected to chorus cable.. so is the digivox plug an play?

4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

i know there is chorus in the provider and u have to scan on that,if u miss a few chs that ur other box gets,just manually scan that freq.
    that comes up on your working box.the working firmware vers 2.8000.is whats on most of my boxes,boxes usually come blank so u will have to find out what firmware they supply [ or not ] cd,or go to downloads in eamos library but get cable for updating boxes

5. sitja

sitja Regular member

were can ya get the digibox?