1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buzzerd.....this might help you

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by riktiktu, Jan 16, 2005.

1. riktiktu

riktiktu Guest

I could be way off.....but Brobear may be able to answer your question...he is sooooooo helpful. Alot of your questions may be able to be answered under the "DVD-r for Newbies" link. Or maybe you can find a way to ask the question in a manner that it would not be considered a "multi" posting (of the same question). You can't hop around the site and shop for an answer. Here's what I learned today. One of the "major, major" reasons for copying related problems, and problems with related software.....winds up being the " Discs you're using".

cheap discs, off brand discs, and even name brand discs can cause all kinds of error messages and basically be "the culprit" behind programs, software, etc. etc. not operating correctly or at all.

THe following discs are the "only" ones that seem to be fool proof. "branded" Ritek Go4's, Branded Verbatim
    and Branded Verbatim Data Life or any brand that has
    "Advanced AZO Metal Dye". check the forum I mentioned and look for problems that fit your situation....there is also a "search:" bar at the top of the page where you can type in your question and search the forum to see if anyone has posted the same thing.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Nothing will help Buzzered since he was banished to the depths of "He " oh thats right foul language is agaisnt the rules dont wanna be banished

3. riktiktu

riktiktu Guest

Larrylje,

How do you know he's been banned? and thanks for the info. It's really tuff when you're first hitting the site as a newbie with limited experience and knowledge. Any idea what he did??

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Actually he got banned for excessive multiposting. I believe it somewhere around 5 or 6 multiposts.

Cause I was the one who banned him/her.

5. riktiktu

riktiktu Guest

thanks Flip

I was just curious as to how a "non-moderator" would have access to that kind of info. Had I known, I would not have responded.