1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c line exchange forum

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by menace404, May 30, 2011.

1. menace404

menace404 Member

Hello,
    does anyone on here have any good suggestions for a forum where we people can exchange c lines? there was one very very popular euro card sharing forum but it has been taken down recently (whether by hook or by crook) and there does not seem to be any other goos ones. Does anyone have any preferences.....pm me if necessary.

Should this forum set one up???? What do the Mods/Admin think????

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Ya may as well put yer name and address up with it to, talk about putting your hand out to be well and truly slapped, the reason CS forums dont last long is due to their nature, you are openly inviting someone to share your service illegally and who is to say I or anyone here dont work for Sky or some other entity? If your gonna share, share between family and friends, dont put a target on yer back, just my opinion of course,

3. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Very true what is stated above and it's not just your opinion MICKAH, after all who wants to go round with a great big bullseye on their back.

Dont advertise the fact that your sharing is the best advice I can give.