1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cable dsl broadband witch is the best

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by deranged1, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. deranged1

    deranged1 Guest

    I am currently stuck downloading everything at 5 kb per sec and i like to download stuff but its just not fast enough i was wanting to upgrade my internet but dont know what is the best let me know what you think I live in the USA New Mexico
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2006
  2. 3dluis

    3dluis Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2005
    Messages:
    2,047
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    It depends where your living, if your living in the UK, try Tiscali;

    www.tiscali.co.uk
     
  3. GregI

    GregI Guest

    i recommend aol the speeds are good and unlimited bandwidth but the catch is not to use the software it is horrible.
     
  4. djscoop

    djscoop Active member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2003
    Messages:
    4,051
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    66
    since your in USA in the southwest, I suggest SBC/AT&T....I've had them for years with no problems.
     

Share This Page