1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by axplayer, Apr 9, 2007.

1. axplayer

axplayer Guest

I kinda breezed through this single player action, although I got killed a few times. anyway. I can not for the life of me, pun intended, get by the end of Chambois . After you use the Scoped Springfield to take out the motars from the second floor, the floor gives way and you fall to the bottom floor where your supposed to take out any armored cars around but when you try to get ahold of one of the Bazooka's or the 88, the Germans are so charging all the time, you can't kill them all. I have gotted killed 20 times in a row at this part. You can wait and just shoot till all your ammo is gone but still if you grab a bazoooka, you can't defend youself against the charging infantry. Any tips out there?

argh

2. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

when i get stuck in these kind of games i just google for a guid. those usualy have tips and tricks in there for beating the annoying battles

3. kingxtrme

kingxtrme Guest

there is USA vs Uk battle contest getting arranged on www.igotbanned.com so get to the site and enter youre details in the forum

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2007