1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

call of duty not playing

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by luveshak, Jan 24, 2005.

1. luveshak

luveshak Guest

I recently attempted to burn a copy of Call of Duty using Alcohol 120%. First of all, the burn process did not work and also, the original sowtware now does not want to work. A message comes up stating that, "emulation sowtware" has been detected. Is there a way I can fix this problem. Call of Duty is protected by Safedisc.

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

try to uninstall then reinstall COD, when making a backup of COD select datatype to Safedisc 2/3, read at 4x and write at 4x .

If you make the image first then burn later make sure you have your datatype is set as the same datatype when first made the image.

Example:

Image Making wizard COD--> Datatype: Safedisc 2/3
    Burning Image Wizard COD--> Datatype: Safedisc 2/3

Not:

Image Making wizard COD--> Datatype: Safedisc 2/3
    Burning Image Wizard COD--> Datatype: Safedisc

3. luveshak

luveshak Guest

Thanks very much. How do you know all this staff? Trial and error?

4. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I learned from the great people here at Afterdawn :)

5. minuskid

minuskid Member

Well. If you dont give a crap how you put the game inside your computer. and still wanna just play the game....What you can do is...Copy the game ..yeah I the install doesnt work becuase of that damn safedisc...but heres the simplest trick I figured out
    ...some of you may butt your head against something trying to wonder why you didnt figure it out that way..But what you do it u put the Call of duty CD 1 in broswe the files and go to D:\Setup\Data ..... now Get ALLL of those files and extract them into a Call Of Duty Folder in side your harddrive opf course The root should be C:\Program Files\Call of Duty .... now take out the first cd and then put int he 2nd cd...broswe the cd until you get to D:\Setup\Data\main and all the files in there you extract in this root: C:\Program Files\Call of Duty\Main... and there you have it...a fully functional Call of duty..Remember this bypasses your cd key...so you might want to put it in when you play th game...for those of you who dont like using your cd to play the game..just use a simple crack ..somewhere like megagames.com can give you that..And your back up is just as good ..Laters!