1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camers options Help

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by sparkycar, Mar 15, 2009.

1. sparkycar

sparkycar Member

I need a camera that can take home interior pictures and capture as much of the room as possible even if its a bathroom. What option am i looking for to accomplish this?

2. vballstud

vballstud Guest

Are you referring to panoramic views?

3. sparkycar

sparkycar Member

Yes I think I have seen pictures that capture the room and not just one wall. i am not surte if this is wide angle or landscape.
    Is there a specific option that will allow me to take a picture in a small room and capture more than the standard?

4. madUKan

madUKan Member

You need something with a wide angle lens. Point and shoots generally don't have a wide enough lens for taking wall to wall indoor shots. Cameras that have changable lenses are fairly expensive but are the most versatile.
    If you have a large enough budget there are lots available. Canon, Nikon and Sony (there are others) are excellent. Look for something with a 16-24mm equivalent wide setting and the lower the better.

I use a Canon 40d body with a Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 for wide shots. This is a quite expensive though.

I suggest you take a trip to your local camera shop and tell them what you need and they'll give you some options.

5. sparkycar

sparkycar Member

This is very help full Thank you

6. lordsmurf

lordsmurf Regular member

What kind of budget do you have?
    What is your skill level with cameras?

With that info, I can usually make a good suggestion.

7. vballstud

vballstud Guest

Sorry I would have responded to this last Sunday, but received a temp ban for some unknown reason...

Wide Angle/Panoramic View are features on only some cameras, not all. One option may be to get yourself a fisheye lens.

8. CJMANIA

CJMANIA Member

The new Kodak Z980 can take pictures in panoramic view and has a 26mm wide view lens.

9. johnmac35

johnmac35 Member

Here is the Right option for you. Use Digital Cameras you can capture all type of images, pictures which you like.