1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can´t overburn with nero vision express! Why?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by cerejaxrv, Sep 8, 2003.

1. cerejaxrv

cerejaxrv Guest

Hi once again. I have a question to make: why nero vision express doesn't allow me to overburn cd's? I have 2 projects for VCD's with 730 MB each but i can't burn them like i use to do with nero express I and II. I have the one that came with nero 6. Ther's nothing on configuration and the buttom to start burn is missing until the file get smaller than 700 MB. Can this be solved with update?
    thanks

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. NeroVision Express is POOOOO. You are very lucky to even be able to burn PERIOD. I've been writing up a guide for it and its been crapping out on me left and right.

2. The only 'solution' i can think of right now is to export your created movie and burn it manually using Nero BurningROM

3. Praetor

<<< doublepost >>>_

Last edited: Sep 8, 2003
  4. cerejaxrv

cerejaxrv Guest

Hi again. I can´t export project cause he's not encoded yet.After a few searches, i saw people talking about encode the files with TEMPGENC and create chapters with EASY VCD but nothing about burn programs. Can i use nero after project is done or EASY VCD also burns? Another thing confusing me is one file that i've burned with nero. The file has 760 MB but now i want to burn it again and nero don't permit. Why?
    The configuration is the same...
    Thanx

5. Praetor

1. Yes you can burn with Nero
    2. Nero may not be letting you burn because you may be trying to burn the 760MB file as a DataCD. You need to burn it as a (S)VCD
    3. You can create chapters with NeroVision Express too
    4. You can 'export' with NeroVision Express by burning the movie with the Image Recorderand then extracting the contents of the Image Recorder. This is the most reliable technique I have found with NeroVision Express.... it locks or fails to burn with an actual burner... a crappy program through and through :-(