1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can any 1 help me?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by gotti320, Jan 6, 2005.

1. gotti320

gotti320 Member

hey can any 1 help me i downloaded a game and it came as a rar file and i tried burnin it on a dvd and puttin it in my modded xbox and it aint work does any 1 know a program that makes rar files to iso or a website where i can download iso xbox file if so let me know please thank u i appreciate it

2. MidniteJ

MidniteJ Member

.rar is the same as a "zipped" file. You need to download a program called "WinRar" and then use that program to extract the files. Once the files have been extracted, you will then need to create the ISO and then burn it.

3. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Most downloaded games are ISO's already,just rar'ed into smaller files. All you would have to do is double click on the first rar file and then extract it to somewhere,then patch it if need be and burn. You will need winrar to unrar it though...so get that first.

4. miller4

miller4 Guest

to dowload games go o google and type in the question i found one which was free but i couldnt use it cuase i havnt broad band, tooooo poor nah cant get it in my area so if you find it tell us

5. gotti320

gotti320 Member

thankz guys i already got the extractin program ya told me to get now the next step is does some 1 know where i can get xbox games at? thankz for ya help i appreciate it dont mean to keep botherin ya but if ya know some where can ya please tell me thankz again