1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can any expert help please

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by meyrick39, Mar 21, 2007.

1. meyrick39

meyrick39 Member

I downloaded from the radio a program which I copied onto my computer using Arial Sound Recorder. All worked well and I could play the downloaded .wav file on my computer. I used Nero (6.6.1.4)and it copied the file no problem. I could also hear it from the CD using my computer. I could not play it on my HiFi system or in my car. What am I doing wrong please?
    Thanks in anticipation!
    David

2. Corypolo

Corypolo Member

Hi David,

I'm no expert, but my guess is that you burned the music file(s) to cd as *data* instead of as audio.

When you start Nero, Under Compilation Properties, use the pulldown menu on the left to specifically select "Audio CD", not just "CD ROM", which I think you selected before.

Alternatively, if you burned a mp3 cd, your car stereo system might not play it back because it doesn't support the mp3 disk format, which differs from a traditional audio cd one.

3. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Try a slower burn speed, some CD players don't like anything above 12X burn speed.