1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by mike1990, Jan 15, 2007.

1. mike1990

mike1990 Member

Ok i made three movies and converted them to avi. I was the director for a little movie we made. We made three of them. i download this program called DvdSanta. The problem is that the movies weren't full screen so i used this program to make it full screen and it also converted it to a dvd format ( ifo. vob. bup.) just like i wanted. I did this to all three videos. Then i opened up Nero and clicked "Burn DVD-Video files. But i could only put one video. When i converted it changed it to 1.3 gb that is ok because all three of them should still fit. But it wont let me. So if i burn it as a data dvd can i still watch it on a regular dvd. The reason i need to make it all fit on one dvd is because i'm making aroung 30 copies to give to the people who acted in it and to anyone who wants to buy one. And it would be much easier and cheaper to put all three rather than put only one and give 3 dvds per person.

Does anyone know a way to fix this?? Also i still have the orginal files which are about 800 mb. IS thier a program where it can make it full screen and still keep the same quality. And then how do i make it all fit on one dvd. The last question is if it does work. Do i have to buy a program. Becuase if i put all three how can they watch the second one like when i put it in the dvd player what will happen will it ask you for which movie you want to watch.

2. mike1990

mike1990 Member

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member