1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone tell me step by step how to burn XBOX games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by fevaplaya, Nov 23, 2004.

1. fevaplaya

fevaplaya Member

as the title says

2. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

i dont think anyone will help you so youre lucky i do.First get an original xbox tgame
    burn it on the hdd with boxplorer by selecting everything from D:\ and copying files to F:\Games\Game Name.then u will have to ftp.u will need 2 crossovers to ftp the easy way.connect a crossover from router to pc and router to xbox.Once uve done this go in xbox system settings in system management and change use static ip to no and save&exit then reboot.your xbox screen will show an ip.Go get a ftp program like flashfxp or cute ftp which works faster for me.then type for host the ip you see on your xb screen and to see it u have to change to a skin which will show it like gemini server.now type for username xbox and passwrod xbox and ftp
    copy the folder with the game on your pc.Then make a iso of the game with qwix or craxtion(look at the game size and if its small enough add another game and make a multigamedisc with craxtion).then get nero and burn the iso with nero burning rom.go to recorder--->burn image----->select iso location and burn the game at the slowest speed possible and use disc at once and finalise the disc wait till its ready and have fun!

3. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

ios read and ios write

4. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

there u go

5. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

you have to make a image and then burn it. your' done

6. blink6932

blink6932 Guest

YOUR LUCKY KID...I HAVE A MODDED BOX AND I OWN ABOUT OVER A HUNDRED GAMES THAT ARE BACKED UP...IF YOU WANT TO LEARN TO BURN YOUR ORIGINAL BACK UP GAMES EMAIL ME AND I'LL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION WITH THE INFORMATION OF WHERE THE PROGRAMS ARE AS WELL...."TONE!!!".... BLINK6932@YAHOO.COM

7. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

i know lots of web sites that have xbox back up's for $3.00 since other people cant creat there own back up needs

8. fevaplaya

fevaplaya Member

what r the websites

9. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

To back up games, you need to have a modded xbox, a flashed bios (most new mod chips come with their own bios) and a dashboard. Then, FTP into your xbox, and then click on the D drive, which is where the game is. Then, drag all the files into a folder on your PC. Then, make the folder an ISO by using Qwix or xISO or more preferably, GDFIMAGE. Then, burn the ISO onto a DVD-R/RW by using Nero or DVD Decrypter.

10. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

where can i get the software to change it to an iso. ie qwix or xISO or what ever?

11. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Try here:http://www.xbox-scene.com/tools/tools.php?page=isotools

12. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

who can give me a detailed description of how to ftp and how to make the files into an iso?
    thanks

13. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

1.get a crossover cable
    2.connect pc to xbox
    3.type in run cmd
    4.in xbox system settings set "use static ip=yes";"network setup=yes"and make sure your default getaway is your router's ip and use for IP which is in also in xbox system settings a ip which starts with 192.168.1.x[x is 1-255]
    5.save & exit and reboot xbox
    6.ftp to the username:xbox password:xbox and host/server/ip:192.168.1.x <------thats the xbox IP.
    7.Hit connect

14. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

sorry but im really lost. i understand the cross over cable part. with the flash program on the pc but how do i no the ip adress and y do i need it if im using crossover

15. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You need the IP address so you can FTP into your xbox. Also, if you're using a NIC, you have to edit that LAN that your NIC has with the default gateway and subnet mask that is on your xbox. If you have a dashboard, besides MS, it should tell you your IP address and subnet mask.

16. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

with an evo dashboard and flash on my pc do i just connect up using cross over. ie xbox straight to pc. then go into a drive on my xbox,after changing to the correct settings and then copy files of the game from xbox to pc?

17. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You have to edit your LAN settings or your router configuration settings in order to FTP to Xbox. That's why you need the I.P. address, default gateway, and subnet mask. Then, once you connect to your xbox, whatever disc is in your Xbox, it will show up in the D: folder.

18. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

how do i stop the game from auto loading when the disc is in the drive? ... thanks a lot
    for your help

19. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Go to your settings and go to "AutoLaunchGames and AutolaunchDVD" choose no for both of them.

20. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

also in a lot of the tutorials on how to back up games it says after you convert and extract the iso burn the image using prino... will nehro do the exact same thing