1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can i copy a dvd+r to a dvd+r????? sony drx510ul nero 6

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by billymta, Nov 17, 2003.

1. billymta

billymta Member

i cant figure out how to copy a dvd+r to dvd+r using a sony drx510ul and nero 6...nero dosent have a user guide somebody please help!!!!!

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well if the DVD you are Copying is not a Retail DVD then you should be able to simply put the DVD you want to copy into your DVD-Rom drive then go into the Disk and Drag the "Video_TS" folder off the disk to your DeskTop, then Burning the Video_TS folder to DVD-/+R useing Nero in DVD-Video Mode...It should be as simple as that, I also think DVD Decrypter can do the same sort of thing but I"m not sure cuz I don"t use DVD decryptor...Cheers

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

I use guides found here, there is one for Nero 6 Burning ROM. I usually make copys by using Shrink 3.0 Beta 5 (free!) to take a look at the movie, if it fits and nothing needs re-authored I just use the backup! button and put it in my VIDEO_TS file. The guide I use for that is at www.chrismccann.co.uk. Then I burn it using Nero 6. This may not be the quickest way to do it but it works for me every time, using +R or -R media. I like Afonic's guide for Nero 6, I made a copy of it.

4. billymta

billymta Member

minion...you r awesome ...worked like a charm..thanks again

5. billymta

billymta Member

thanks frank i'll try that.....

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If the disc you want to copy is not copy protected, just use any software disc copy program. If it is copy protected, use dvd shrink 1st then something like Nero to burn. Guides can be found on this site. No need to copy disc to desktop if unprotected. Software will do it all. Jerry