1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i play back up games on xbox live ????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by BadDagger, Apr 5, 2005.

1. BadDagger

BadDagger Regular member

ok does anybody know of a mod chip that i can use to play backup xbox games on xbox box live... is that possible to play a back up on xbox live...

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

NO NO NO....in order to play backups in the first place you need a hacked bios...now if you sign on to live with a hacked bios, you will be banned...you can try it if you want, but i guarantee you will be banned from xbox live.

3. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

You can install any modchips you want as long as you use the original MS dashboard and your original hard drive to play Xbox live...

4. modster

modster Regular member

get 2 xboxes.

one with no modchip. use this to play Live.

the other xbox with modchip. use this to play backups.

now, this will not be an issue if you have originals of your backups.

that way you can play live and backups.

other than this, NO, you can't play live with backups or be prepare to be ban!

5. rrick

rrick Member

hey man u need a differnet live program the live one will kik u i no some 1 who uses a program like this and it only costed $12 i dont no the site name but it used the internet on like a p2p setup 2 connect

6. s2a

s2a Regular member

i heard of a software that lets u play live for free..i tink u wont be banned wit dat..other hard drive/dashboard or not..

7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

And what software would that be? I think you're confused with XBConnect/Kai, both are free services but nothing like LIVE.