1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i watch Sky TV "Live" through my Archos ??

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by g4fne, Sep 23, 2007.

1. g4fne

g4fne Guest

Hi folks

Hi Folks

When i watch Sky+ live thru the Archos AV700TV the picture is coming up very small ... I have the Archos set to Widescreen & Sky set to 16:9, i have tried other picture formats on the Archos & Sky menu but nothing makes the picture any where near large enough.

Everything coming through the Archos Freeview is fine & works great, everything i record & playback (includin stuff recorded off my Sky planner) is also fine & works great
    The problem only arises when i watch Sky as an external source "live".

Has anyone else come across this ... I am using the travel cables to connect to the Sky box. Does anyone know if using the RF out on the Sky box is an option (i doubt this & realise its a long shot) ... I cannot understand the logic of it & pergaps i've got it set up wrong ... perhaps i'm not supposed to view through the videorecord function & there is another way i'm unaware of

The photo may explain it better & whether its normal

Can anyone please help me with this ... I just want to watch the external AV device (sky+) live in a full screen format

[​IMG]

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

looking at the photo to me suggests wrong format not 16-9 on sky box,have u tried adjusting settings

3. g4fne

g4fne Guest

Hi mate & thanks for response. I have tried all settings on the Archos & Sky but no joy