1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Jap version games run on USA xbox 360, like'Shin_Sangoku_Musou_5'

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by nicolasf, Feb 19, 2008.

1. nicolasf

nicolasf Member

Shin_Sangoku_Musou_5_JAP edition
    I want to buy a xbox 360 to play Shin_Sangoku_Musou_5, but before that I must make sure that japanese version is playable on USA console.

I know that there will be an english version,But I prefer japnese version.

Thank you

2. charlieko

charlieko Member

So do I. I prefer the Japanese version for that game. I have the English version but the voice acting is just annoying.
    However as far as I know. There is no way to play a game that has a different region code. Like you can't play NTSC ASIA game on NTSC USA console (without any hard mod, soft mode still won't let you do that). Some games are region free but I don't believe sangoku musou 5 is...

3. charlieko

charlieko Member

If you are planning to buy a xbox 360 just to play that game... I would suggest buying PS2 and get sangoku_musou 4 jap version and another software that bypass the region code. You would be disappointed playing musou 5. Characters are less and xiou don doesn't use sword anymore!! I enjoyed the previous game more on ps2. It was more balanced and had many good looking characters.