1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can make a DivX CD using avi file ?

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by panmahi, Aug 18, 2004.

1. panmahi

panmahi Guest

Can we make a DivX movie in a CD so that it runs in stand alone DVD/DivX player ? Hope burning only AVI file is not enough.

2. DMW

DMW Regular member

hi, only experence I have had with Divx players was a kiss player. For that to work you jus had to burn the divx and bam, it was done.

Hope it works for you.

3. ozwinpunk

ozwinpunk Guest

Thats right, i have had a few MPEG4 (DivX / Xvid) compatible DVD players. Just make sure to burn the .avi file as data and you are laughing.

4. ozwinpunk

ozwinpunk Guest

Thats right, i have had a few MPEG4 (DivX / Xvid) compatible DVD players. Just make sure to burn the .avi file as data and you are laughing.

5. panmahi

panmahi Guest

Thanks for the response. You mean just to burn the AVI file in the CD as data file, insert to the player and just hit play ? Any idea about any other Divx compatible players ? Can't I get tested the CD in my PC DVD player with Power DVD ? Does auto play function work ? If Power DVD is not compatible, Is there any other software that plays DivX CD ?

Panmahi

6. CCEncoder

CCEncoder Regular member

You're a real newbie, first read some more material.