1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Music only be extracted from DVD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ibmeubu, Apr 15, 2004.

1. ibmeubu

ibmeubu Member

I am interested in recording a song from a DVD and burn onto a cd. Is it possible?

2. tinione

tinione Member

Hi ibmeubu, I was told by a friend to try using a software, FlaskMPEG Xis 3.0e to rip a soundtrack from a dvd. Its suppose to rip the audio tracks into .wav files for burning. I have not tried it but maybe you can look into it. I was told that it is not difficult.

3. twin2

twin2 Member

Yes it is possilbe just to extract the audio and put it to a cd. An easy way might be to look at the DIVX forums as that is the way i used to do it. i would attempt to make a divx file. because when you make a divx file it places 2 files toether an audio and a video. I used divx machine and the files were stored under the temp folder as files. i then copy the audio file and then burnt it to a cd. divx machine used to make a mp3 audio file, a video file and then it would put them together. but this is a long way of doing things. there may be a quicker way.

4. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

Do a Google for 'DVD Audio Extractor', quite easy to use.

Dene

5. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member