1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can some one help me with divx

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by rman, Feb 22, 2003.

1. rman

rman Guest

hi there. if some one could help me on this that would be great.....
    ok my problem is. i have been getting movies in .avi format i like to rip the sound and the video out to make a dvd until now no problem i have done this for 2months now.

i have just got this .avi file i tried to rip the audio out but this file wont let me do this it comes up with a error message when trying to do the process this is how i do it

open up virtualdub open the file do full audio process mode then do no compression top option then do save wav when i enter the name and press save the message pops up saying "the requested audio compression is not compatable with the input format i have been looking on net for help for ages and no luck heres what i have got this info from gspot great prog
    stream type= OpenDML AVI / video codec 4cc=xvid / name=XviD / video birate=1282 kb/s / audio format codec=ac3 (0x2000) / audio birate= 448 kb/s (89/ch x 5 ch)/ fs=48000 Hz

can any one see the problem y i cant rip the auio out or a way to rip the auio out thanks for reading hope you can help me thanks

2. x101

x101 Member

get Besweet audio encoder and Besweet gui, then use the divx to vcd guide to extract the audio.