1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can some one unlock my t-mobile e105

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by hacker08, Dec 28, 2005.

1. hacker08

hacker08 Member

ok my friend lost his phone in his basement
    blah blah
    his dad bought him a new nicer phone
    i found his old one he gave it to me cant use my sim card so i would like for someone to give me a code for the unlock if your nice please

phone specs

Samsung SGH-E105
    Imei 352244/00/352262/8

can you guys help i want to get my sim card to work in it

2. iamtd

iamtd Member

This worked for me (AT&T SIM card) before I lost that phone :), hope it works for you. Let me know?

Have to have ATT SIM card with you, and now suppose that T-Mobile SIM card is in your phone. Here we go:

1. Change your phone's password back to 00000000 (8 number zero)
    2. Power off your phone.
    3. Take battery out --> take your T-Mobile SIM card out of the phone
    4. Put ATT card in side the phone --> put battery back --> power phone on.
    5. WRONG CARD message would appear on screen (in some case if the phone ask SIM unlock code , just put any number and it will show that message)
    6. Enter *#9998*3323# and you see option exit ---> press right softkey to use function EXIT
    7. After that one menu will show up, use arrow key go to number 6(or 7) Malloc Fail and use right softkey to choose this one.
    8. Your phone will auto restart and now ATT network show on screen
    * Until now your phone temporary unlocked ATT SIM CARD, to unlock your phone forever, please continue:
    9. On screen, press *0141# and hit call button then screen appear "Persernalized"
    10. Turn off phone --> take ATT SIM out --> put T-Mobile SIM in --> Power on
    11. Screen ask " SIM unlock code"
    12. Please enter 8 number zero : 00000000 ---> OK

3. hacker08

hacker08 Member

thanks but i spent all night trying to find that exact thing and i did but thanks for the thought of helping