1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone help me on DVD RB

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by bbzdj, Oct 17, 2005.

1. bbzdj

bbzdj Member

Hi my name is chris and also i am new to this site and the program.(DVD RB) Okay so here it is when i got the program i was confused on how to use this program. Then i found this site where i could ask how to use it. So the helping i need is what the source path is and also the working path and the output path is and also i need help how to burn movies with this program. So if anyone could help me that would be great.

P.S Can you burn games with this program?

Thanks alot Please write back

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

3. Gnomex

Gnomex Regular member

bbzdj,

DVD-RB does not do games. Check out the guide for how to use the tool. As for how to burn the new Video_TS, I use nero. However, there are several tools that will do it fine like DVD Decryptor (Free) when an ISO file is created for the output target of the movie source.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

bbzdj......follow the guide from the above reply...... after DVD-RB Pro finishes I burn with VSO's CopyToDVD...... it's easy to use, very versitile and does a great job! simple with quality! just another good program out there!

5. sharcher

sharcher Guest

I got DVD RB Pro, it installed easy, had to make a few choices on setup and then hit backup and away it went. Burnt the final with Nero 7 recode. (RB didn't seem to like Clone DVD2 though.) Yes, this program takes a little longer than the 1 click programs but it's sure a great piece of software ! (Used AnyDvd in the background)
    Send $29.95 and get the Pro version... help the developers as they've earned some support.

6. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

bbzdj

All of the RB guides are getting old, largely due to the installer version making it easy to setup. Here's my advice install the free version and then try a couple of encodes using HC encoder which is included in the installer package. Then as specific questions arise, ask questions about them here in this forum and they'll get answered.