1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can someone help me,

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kdichie, Oct 3, 2007.

1. kdichie

kdichie Guest

i just bought the eurovox max 2008 and connected it to the sky cable and followed the instruction for user installation. for about two hours its still scanning with the quality signal still showing red-power scan. what is wrong and what can i do.

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

When you say Sky cable I hope you dont mean Sky cable as it will not work on Sky.

3. kdichie

kdichie Guest

THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME. I RELISED SO AFTER A LONG TRY ON SKY. HOWEVER, I RESTARTED THE INSTALLATION PROCEDURE ON N** BUT CANT STILL CONNECT. I MUST CONFESS THAT I ONLY HAVE N** BROADBAND AND PHONE LINE NOT THEIR CABLE-TV. DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE FOR TE BASIC FIRST THEN TRY OR WHAT. HOW CAN I GET CONNECTED AND ENJOY MY BOX.

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

It will work on N** broadband coaxial connection, make sure it is plugged directly into the incoming feed when searching for transponders. Just do a full powerscan on symbol rate 6887.