1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN`T USE DVD X COPY PLATINUM

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ORAQUE, May 3, 2005.

1. ORAQUE

ORAQUE Member

I bought dvd x copy platinum from Amazon.co.uk thinking I was buying a box of software, instead it was a download from 321sales<info@321salesco.uk. I followed the instructions and downloaded it. Tried to register, only to find you need an I/D number and password, I didn`t have one. I emailed the sender....he has shut down for a holiday. I tried dvd x copy International taking narly a week of negotiating I got nowhere. I then emailed support@321sales.co.uk, they didn`t want to know. So just take care who you buy from, this was my first and last time at internet buying, we all learn by our mistakes. please forgive me if I have sent this to the wrong forum. Oraque

2. cmax420

cmax420 Regular member

Hello, First of all FORGET DVD X-Copy It's junk.

You can find everything you need here on this site to get you started without any cost to you.

HERE>> http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/reccomended.html

Use this link provided by BBMayo (Hats off to him for this easy to follow walkthrough) The only other program he doesn't mention is Anydvd. You can download a free 21 day trial from this site. There are two other programs you will need that are mentioned in the walkthrough. Take a look at it, its very helpfull and this forum is full of GREAT people who are willing to take their time and help out people that are having troubles.

So thanks again for everybody who makes this site a success!!!!

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

when did you buy it? I would try to get a refund.

4. ORAQUE

ORAQUE Member

I bought this on April 20th. Read up on a few articles and it looked like what I wanted, saw it on Amazon, only place that I could find in the UK without downloading (that what I thought)when it came it was a download. When i tried to contact the firm (321)had a nice email tosay they were on holiday. I found this site after, wish I had found it before,its a great site. I have yet to make a copy of a dvd(have done cd) I am rather thick when using a pc, I have to go through everthing realy slow as it doesn`t penetrate the old grey matter as quick now. It looks like I have a lot to learn, this site will really help, I thought I was on my own to learn, but now I have loads of help. Cmax420 I will do as you say and look at what you recomend. thanks for your advice. Oraque

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Check out the links to bbmayo's site and scubapete's site in my sig. The 2 programs you should start out with are DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink and can be found right here on this site.

6. bill038

bill038 Guest

Challange it with your credit card company.