1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you play MODDED halo 2 maps on KAI or system link if you are host?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by dan72588, Aug 11, 2007.

1. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

Hi, i did do forum search before posting, but didn't seem to find an answer, is it possible to play MODDED halo 2 maps on KAI or system link if you are the host? If so, how? Or can you host a map they have but with different weapon presets, like automatic pistol or something? thanks

2. Oliveboy

Oliveboy Member

No, it is not possible because the other party in your game mayby doesnt have the map or weapons you have on your harddisc. And Halo 2 doesnt have the possibility to download a modded map from an other party. FarCry Instincts Evolution has that possibility...

3. dan72588

dan72588 Regular member

No, i didn't mean that, I meant if you switched some projectiles around in a map they ALREADY have like coagulation or some other map they have, I've seen other people do it and I've even played one, someone had automatic battle rifle on headlong and i had a normal unmodded xbox at the time. I heard that they did a meta fake to make it possible but i don't know what that is.