1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cannot burn vcd with nero

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by cuneoone, Mar 16, 2004.

1. cuneoone

cuneoone Guest

I have encoded my files to mpeg1 with tmpegen and tried to burn with nero but when it trys to burn it stops and says burn failed I saved the log file if you need it. I also tried to burn with vcdeasy and it worked but will only let me burn 2 movies at a time and I am just trying to burn 15 min cartoons for my kids is there something I am doing wrong thanks in advance

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well you can try useing a seperate program for makeing your VCD"s...You can download a 30 day fully working version of "Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3" which you can use to add menu"s and Chapters to your VCD Movies and then it will Burn them to VCD for you and if your Files are allready VCD Compliant then it will not re-encode them...It is a Bit more complex that other VCD Programs but it makes nicer VCD"s and they have more features....well good luck