1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot change provider or codes - Starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by DEFIE, Aug 4, 2007.

1. DEFIE

DEFIE Member

Can anybody help.. Original starview box running version 4. All channels are saved but are coming up with a blank screen and no sound. No updating message is appearing. Radio channels are fine. When I go to the codes screen both the provider and codes windows are populated with FF FF FF FF. If I try and chenge these to the current provider (N*L) and codes the box crashes when I press OK.

Any help appreciated

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

go to main menu press 1570 then "SET DEFAULT KEY" go back to a pay channel and let it update.

3. DEFIE

DEFIE Member

Thanks ryanmg,

Tried this earlier and again just now. When i set the default key it displays the "Wait for saving" message and after about 10 seconds the box switches off. The only way to get it back on is to reset the power switch on the back and it is still the same with the provider id and the codes all displaying F

4. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Defie please confine your post's to one thread and not all over the place as you will get better help if you stick to one thanks

5. DEFIE

DEFIE Member

will do.. sorry and thanks for all the help this far