1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot see game files....Help Please.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jvalle, Jan 4, 2005.

1. jvalle

jvalle Member

I have a modded version 1.0 xbox. The mod chip that I have is a xenium ice with xenium os 2.0. I am using flashfxp to ftp from my xbox to my laptop. When I do this I only see 6 folders. When I have a game in the xbox drive and look in the d drive on the xbox there are no files to copy over. I do not see any files in any of the other folders also. Is there somthing that I am missing here? I tried other ftp programs and with them, the only files that I see on the disk are the video files. Can some one please help me out here?

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

sounds like it's your modchip, what you can do is use a exploit to get into evox such as the mechassualt or 007 or whatever and then ftp it through there to see if that solves it and if that did then it's a bug possibly in the modchip or just something else. If that doesn't work and your modchip was on try turning it off and then doing it. If that still doesn't work then post again to see if we can help you out more.

Degalle

3. jvalle

jvalle Member

Just a thought, I never changed my bios on the mod chip. I am still running it with the bios that it came with. Could this be my problem? Thanks for the help.

4. funkmonk

funkmonk Guest

Hello, I have the same problem with my 1.4 version xbox and the ICE chip (bios xenium os 2.0) I cant see any file lists with flashfxp, BUT I can transfer. I can see files with cuteftp, BUT can not transfer, I get a error message saying that the command is not understood or executable.

I have the xbox linked to my linksys router....I have not tried the direct connection yet. any ideas anyone?

5. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

I had exactly the same problem using Cute FTP as well as Flash. Eventually switched to SmartFTP, so much simpler, doesn't do as much as Flash, but it does what you need it to.

It's free to d/l, and occasionally asks you register, certainly worth the hassle.

Good luck.