1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

canon 350d + kodak printer dock

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by unit14, Dec 12, 2008.

1. unit14

unit14 Member

hello hope somebody can advise, i have bought a canon eos 350d camera and i have been trying to print some photos off using a kodak easyshare printer dock, the photos print, but there is a line of yellow/light brown showing on the top part of the photograph,the rest of the photograph is printing/coloured ok.tried out my old kodak cx7525 to see if its the dock but these pictures are printing perfectly well. could it be that kodak docks are not fully compatible with other cameras. have also tried my daughters sony 200 some of her pictures printed ok but some also have the coloured band showing.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

the issue might be with the dock itself as in the cartridge not with the cameras.

3. unit14

unit14 Member

ok ddp thanks will try it on a mates dock and see what happens

4. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

It could also be your dock is rigged to the kodak camera a lot of older kodak docks where rigged to the camera and it you tried to print via camera to usb or via computer to dock you would end up with lines and worse.

sorry.

5. unit14

unit14 Member

thank you for replying susieqbbb it is an older style dock will just have to look around for a better one for the canon and stick to the old point and shoot kodak until paper and cartridges run out for the old dock.

6. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

No problem!!!

My mom purchased one of these kodak camera docks and camera and the quality was good but next year kodak went to a new type of printer and my mom's printer became junk.

if you are looking for a good kodak printer that prints excellent prints look into the kodak all in one printers there ink is only 22.00 for both black and color and it is fully compatible with every camera out there.

7. unit14

unit14 Member

many thanks susieqbbb will start looking after christmas and will check out your recommendation , happy christmas and new year to you.

8. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

No problem!!!

Have a happy holidays.