1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon i860 printer driver problem

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by bgolf109, Jan 13, 2007.

1. bgolf109

bgolf109 Member

hello,
    I am an owner of a canon i860 printer. I have used it for a while and it worked just fine. I was trying to print something once and it didn't work! I looked in the control panel and went to printers and faxes, there was nothing there. I tried to reinstall the software for it from the CD that came with the printer, but it said that I had to uninstall it. I went to the add or remove programs thing and tried to uninstall it. I clicked remove, then clicked OK. It starts to uninstall for like 1 second then stops. I have also tried downloading the driver for it off the internet but that also didn't work. What should I do?
    Thanks-

2. bgolf109

bgolf109 Member

*bump*

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

does the cd when installing again give you the option to uninstall it? have you tried removing in safe mode?

4. bgolf109

bgolf109 Member

yes, it does give me the option to uninstall. but when i try to, nothing happens. i havn't tried it in safemode yet. but i'll give it a shot in and let u know if it worked.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007