1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't access anything in top left square inch of desktop!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by clubmatty, Mar 15, 2008.

  1. clubmatty

    clubmatty Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Well god knows what is wrong but anything that is in the top left square inch of my desktop, no matter what program I have open I can't click on anything. When on my desktop and I right click I get webpage options, so I click properties and I get:

    Protocol: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
    Type: HTML Document
    Connection: Not Encrypted
    Address http://cpk.easy78.cn/count/count.asp?mac=YOURA1A59965FA&ver=20080310

    Size: 0 bytes

    any help would be much appreciated!
     
  2. QuikDraw

    QuikDraw Regular member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2007
    Messages:
    808
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    Did you try system restore?
     
  3. clubmatty

    clubmatty Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I'm reluctant to as I only did one a few months ago, an it takes me the best part of a day to re install/load everything!
     
  4. Crab56

    Crab56 Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    211
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    System RESTORE - not reload the whole operating system - you can back in time to point where everything was working fine. And it keeps all the documents.
     
  5. QuikDraw

    QuikDraw Regular member

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2007
    Messages:
    808
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26

Share This Page