1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant burn EA cricket 2000

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Tha_Jatt, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Tha_Jatt

Tha_Jatt Member

Hey party people. I love this game but its a friends copy. I would love to copy it.

I have tried to burn it with nero, cloneCD but it just wont read the CD it just starts reading then just gets stuck at 1% but the cd read light keeps flashing.

So then i tried making an ISO and ran a generic safegaurd patch put it did nothin. So i ran a scan and the disk has safedisk (r3) and has some sector error.

What do u think i can use or do. Thanks in advance

-S

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Sector error is normal in Safedisc. If you do not enable some 'fast error skip' you'll need hours to read a Safedisc protected CD. Try the generic FAQ that can be found in this thread

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/23699
    but please note that you could still have some problem due to hardware limitations (your burner's capability to read/write unreadable sectors) or very advanced copy protection (I never heard of Safedisc r3).

So follow the guidelines (CloneCD or Alcohol are good software for that, Nero is not) and cross your fingers...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2003
  3. Tha_Jatt

Tha_Jatt Member

okay with this guide u gave me, i went to the bit with cloneCD, wha version are they usin on the page. I need to download that version cause my display is hell different. I have 4.2.0.2.

Thanks

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Well, the setting should be similar. If Clone4 is extremaly different, use Alcohol. But I do not think this is the case.