1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant burn iso, says theres no disk in computer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by imryan, Mar 17, 2007.

1. imryan

imryan Member

everytime i try to burn an iso, it always says there is no disc in the drive when there IS. please help me. I can make the iso and everything fine, but when it comes to using nero, i click burn dvd, but it says "Please insert disc into drive" Id really appreciate any help. Im trying to burn the killtrocity mappack v1 to a disc, although this info probably means nothing

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Have you tried burning anything else? Is it the discs your using, try using a different disc? Last would be your drive is going out.

That's all I can say, or it needs a dvd not cd but I think you know that's not it.

Degalle

3. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

@imryan

right click on your image you want to use as ur sig and click "copy image location" then after you done that paste it in between

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

I would agree, usually that is due to:
    1. A DVD drive that the laser is going bad on
    2. cheap brand DVD media
    3. using a CD when a DVD is needed or the other way around.

5. imryan

imryan Member

lol im such a newb/nub/noob. i dont have a dvd burner, i just have a cd burner....yeah, i know.......but thank you for all of your help and taking the time to respond. i went to my fathers house and used his computer yesterday, lol, and it works great on my xbox. now i just need to sort out my "illegal 'yoshi's island'" rom on my xbox. im 14 yrs old they can give me a break. lol thanx a lot guys i appreciate it